Courtesy of Alexis S. (PA)
Hey Foodie, this one's for you!
Recipe: Follow the recipe at the back of the Grandma's Spicy Chicken Curry (GCC) mix with the following alterations.
1. Marinate Pork Riblets with GCC spice packet #1 as a dry rub for 45 mins. Add yogurt and oil per recipe and marinate for 2 hours
2. Grill Pork to char, then cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour.
3. Make sauce with GCC step 2 packet, use red and yellow pepper instead of green pepper. After sauce is made, add 4 tablespoons of unsweetened coconut milk.
4. Top Pork Riblets with sauce, cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees for another 30 minutes.
5. Remove Pork from oven and squirt with lemon juice.
Enjoy this deliciously creative recipe by Alexis S.!!