1-1 ½ lbs Salmon, clean fish by removing scales
Anar Gourmet Foods Hot South Indian Curry Powder
Ingredients (Cream Cheese Dip)
4oz left over baked Salmon made with Anar Gourmet Foods Curry powder
8 oz Cream Cheese with Chives, softened
½ tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Capers
2 stalks Green onions/Scallions, rinsed and chopped into ~1/4 inch pieces
2-3 Plum tomatoes, cut into strips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, lightly spray olive oil to coat baking sheet.
- Place Salmon on baking sheets & drizzle on olive oil onto both sides of Salmon and rub it into Salmon.
- Sprinkle on Anar Gourmet Foods Hot Curry powder & salt and rub into both sides of Salmon. Lightly coat fish for mild to medium flavor.
- Place Salmon skin side down and bake for ~20 mins till salmon reaches 140 degrees and flakes easily with fork. Let rest for about 10 mins and enjoy!
Serve with vegetables of your choice, quinoa/rice and/or mashed potatoes.
Recipe (Cream Cheese Dip)
- Flake baked Salmon with fork in bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese to bowl and mix with salmon
- Add garlic, salt, green onions and capers mix well
- Chill in fridge for 15-30 mins
- Serve with plum tomatoes if desired
- Enjoy with crackers of your choice
This creamy Salmon dip is just divine! The complex flavors of the curry powder in the Salmon pairs perfectly with cream cheese to add a depth of flavor to this creamy, flavorful and decadent dip. Enjoy 😊!