1-1 ½ lbs Salmon, clean fish by removing scales
Ingredients (Cream Cheese Dip)
4oz left over baked Salmon made with Anar Gourmet Foods Curry powder
8 oz Cream Cheese with Chives, softened
½ tsp Garlic Powder
½ tsp Salt
1 tsp Capers
2 stalks Green onions/Scallions, rinsed and chopped into ~1/4 inch pieces
2-3 Plum tomatoes, cut into strips
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- On a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil, lightly spray olive oil to coat baking sheet.
- Place Salmon on baking sheets & drizzle on olive oil onto both sides of Salmon and rub it into Salmon.
- Sprinkle on Anar Gourmet Foods Hot Curry powder & salt and rub into both sides of Salmon. Lightly coat fish for mild to medium flavor.
- Place Salmon skin side down and bake for ~20 mins till salmon reaches 140 degrees and flakes easily with fork. Let rest for about 10 mins and enjoy!
Serve with vegetables of your choice, quinoa/rice and/or mashed potatoes.
Recipe (Cream Cheese Dip)
- Flake baked Salmon with fork in bowl.
- Add softened cream cheese to bowl and mix with salmon
- Add garlic, salt, green onions and capers mix well
- Chill in fridge for 15-30 mins
- Serve with plum tomatoes if desired
- Enjoy with crackers of your choice
This creamy Salmon dip is just divine! The complex flavors of the curry powder in the Salmon pairs perfectly with cream cheese to add a depth of flavor to this creamy, flavorful and decadent dip. Enjoy 😊!