On a whim, my husband brought some lamb cutlets home. Even though, he doesn't care for lamb in general, the rest of us love it. So we looked up some recipes and gave it our own twist of herbs. I added just a sprinkle of Anar Gourmet Foods Hot Curry Powder to this dish. The results were absolutely mouthwatering, not spicy hot at all.. just AMAZING ! The only words I can use to describe is: Succulent, jam packed with flavor and SO simple to make. I hope you enjoy it too.
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 tsp rosemary, dried
½ tsp thyme leaves, dried
1-2 sprinkles Anar Gourmet Foods Curry powder
1 ½ tsp Kosher sea salt
¼ cup lemon juice
2 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb Lamb, cut in 4 Cutlets about 1 inch thick
- Make marinade: mix all spices together with oil in a bowl.
- Place lamb in a plastic gallon bag. Pour marinade over lamb in the bag and mix well.
- Marinate lamb overnight in refrigerator at least 2 -3 hours.
- Take out from refrigerator 1/2 hour before grilling to bring up to room temperature.
- Grill over high heat for 3 1/2 to 4 minutes on each side, then flip cutlets for 1 min on each side for medium doneness.
- Pair grilled lamb with desired side of quinoa or vegetables.