1 Pillsbury dough crescent roll tube
Previously prepared Ground beef (Keema) w/peas
- Pre-heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Unroll the Pillsbury crescent roll without breaking raw dough at the triangular perforations.
- Break apart rolled out dough into four (4) rectangles at perforations, keeping two perforated triangles together.
- Fill each of the rectangles with ~3-4 tablespoons of prepared ground beef w/ peas and pull one triangle over another. Cover perforations at the corner by pinching dough to seal the edges.
- Cover a baking tray with aluminum foil, spray with oil, and place prepared turnovers in pre-heated over for 20-25 mins
- Serve with buffalo wing hot sauce or a mild sauce if desired.
Enjoy this mouthwatering appetizer!