Hey Creative Foodie - This one's for you!!
Recipe: Follow the directions on the back of the packet for Grandma's Spicy Chicken Curry mix with the following alterations.
- Marinate Pork Riblets with Spice Packet 1 as a dry rub for 45 mins. Then add yogurt and oil to the riblets and marinate for 2 hours.
- Grill pork to lightly char them, then cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees in oven for 1 hour.
- Remove foil and top riblets with Spice packet 2 sauce (sauce made per Grandma Spicy Chicken recipe); use red and yellow pepper instead of green pepper.
- Add 4 tablespoons of coconut milk to sauce.
- Cook another 30 mins covered with foil.
- Remove from oven and squirt with lemon juice.
Serve and enjoy!!Alexis brought this delicious dish over and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for this delicious recipe Alexis S.!! :-)