Hearty Fusion Breakfast: Mouthwatering Avocado & Eggs made w/Anar Gourmet Foods Curry Powder
Here’s a healthy, hearty & super easy breakfast for all you Avocado lovers. You will love this oozing gooey mouthwatering dish. My curry powder just adds that extra oomph! that amps up the flavor of this breakfast dish. Make it to WOW your guests or just for a nice weekend breakfast when you can really savor 😋 the yummy flavors bursting in your mouth.
Download the pdf format of recipe HERE.
Olive oil: spray preferred
Eggs: Raw - 2 per avocado
Curry Powder: sprinkle Anar Gourmet Foods special blend
Salt: sprinkled preferably Kosher Salt
Garlic Powder: sprinkle
Plum Tomatoes: cut in half, 1-2 per avocado
Onions: purple or yellow, cut into thin julienned strips- ~ 1/4 - 1/2 onion
Bacon: Cooked & cut into small bits (optional)
Cilantro: fresh leaves rinsed (optional)
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Spray olive oil on aluminum foil and place on baking pan.
- Cut avocado in half (lengthwise), remove seed.
- Cut plum tomatoes in half; cut onions into julienned strips
- Sprinkle/spray tomatoes & onions w/olive oil, Anar Gourmet Foods curry powder & salt & mix together in separate bowl.
- Place avocado on aluminum foil.
- Sprinkle Anar Gourmet Foods curry powder & salt on avocado.
- Crack raw egg into avocado hole.
- Sprinkle with curry powder, salt, garlic powder.
- Add tomatoes, onions and bacon bits on top of avocado.
- Bake in oven for 15-20 mins till egg white have set and yolk is to desired doneness.
- Sprinkle with cilantro leaves (optional).
- Serve w/toast (gluten-free if desired).
- Scoop up egg & avocado on toast and bite into yummy gooeyness!