Virtual Indian Cooking Class: June 24th (Thursday)
Make delicious Indian food easily with Priya, Founder/Anar Gourmet Foods.
This hands on virtual cooking class will help students:
1. Make authentic and fusion Indian food easily with seasoning kits and other Indian spices.
2. Tips and tricks for cooking Indian food, best pairings for entrées
3. Cook along with Priya to make delicious Indian dinner for your entire family.
These classes require use knives to chop, dice vegetable. Use stove, handle hot pots/pans and perhaps oven. We will go slowly through each step of cooking as kitchen safety is imperative. Adult supervision is recommended if kids are cooking; parents are required to be at home in case of emergency!
- June 24th (Thursday) at 5:30pm - 6:30ish pm: Saag Paneer & Roti (Indian flat bread); (deadline to sign up June 21st)
🔹Free to watch cooking class
🔹 $15/class for those cooking along with me (includes 1 Saag paneer/tofu seasoning kit & shipping ).
🔹Kids welcome with hands on parent supervision in kitchen.
🔹Deadline to sign up June 21st.
🔹Sign up with link below ( includes payment info).
🔹Prep Instructions with list of fresh ingredients will be sent on June 22nd.
🔹Payment is accepted via website at https://anargourmetfoods.com/products/virtual-indian-cooking-class
🔹Once payment is received, you will get:
- 1 Indian seasoning kit mailed to you.
- email with a list of ingredients and instructions t
- An email with link to join class will be sent by June 23rd pm, EST
SIGN UP HERE
Got questions? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 877-563-2740.