Spicy Pork Riblets recipe made with Anar Gourmet Foods Grandma's Spicy Chicken Curry Mix
Pork Riblets made with Grandma's Spicy Chicken Curry Mix
Courtesy of Alexis S. (Gibsonia, PA)
Hey Creative Foodie - This one's for you!!
Recipe: Follow the directions on the back of the packet for Grandma's Spicy Chicken Curry mix with the following alterations.
1. Marinate Pork Riblets with Spice Packet 1 as a dry rub for 45 mins. Then add yogurt and oil to the riblets and marinate for 2 hours.
2. Grill pork to lightly char them, then cover with foil and bake at 350 degrees in oven for 1 hour.
3. Remove foil and top riblets with Spice packet 2 sauce (sauce made per Grandma Spicy Chicken recipe); use red and yellow pepper instead of green pepper.
4. Add 4 tablespoons of coconut milk to sauce.
5. Cook another 30 mins covered with foil.
6. Remove from oven and squirt with lemon juice.
Serve and enjoy!!
Alexis brought this delicious dish over and I thoroughly enjoyed it! Thanks for this delicious recipe Alexis S.!! :-)