Digital Gift Cards
Use of Anar Gourmet Foods E-Gift cards constitutes acceptance of the following terms and conditions listed below:
- Anar Gourmet Foods gift cards will be delivered via email to purchaser. It can only be redeemed online at www.anargourmetfoods.com. To redeem online, please provide the gift card number during checkout.
- Gift cards are non refundable. They may not be returned, applied as payment at any other store or redeemed for cash. Discounts from Anar Gourmet Foods cannot be applied towards purchase of a gift card. Gift cards may not be used to purchase gift cards or be reloaded. There are no usage or monthly maintenance fees. To check your gift card balance, visit www.anargourmetfoods.com and contact us via the website contact form to request balance amount or call 1.877-563-2740.
- There is no expiration date for the gift card.
- Gift cards may not be used to pay for subscriptions.
- When making a purchase using the gift card, redeem the value of a gift card by entering its unique code at checkout. This code is not case sensitive. A gift card holds a balance, which can be spent over more than one order. Gift card balances are applied to the total value of an order, which can include taxes and shipping.
- Gift cards may be used in conjunction with a discount code.
- If a gift card is bought for someone else, the gift card email will need to be forwarded by purchaser to the gift recipient.
- If a gift card is lost or misplaced, Customers can click Resend gift cards from their order confirmation email to access gift card.
- If the balance available on the gift card is greater than or equal to the order total, then click Complete order. As a reminder, the gift card holds the balance, which can be spent over more than one order.
If the balance available on the gift card is less than the order total, then you will be prompted to choose a second payment method for the balance before placing the order.